Through the Website Accessibility Statement, The Kitchen Bucket List’s (“company”, “I”, “we”, “our”, or “us”) commitment is to provide:
- All users;
- Including those with disabilities, with full and equal access to our website.
Our commitment to the Website Accessibility Statement and ensuring international compliance with the web:
- Accessibility laws and policies;
- Including, but not limited to, the Americans with Disabilities Act (“ADA”);
- Improving everyone’s user experience on our website (https://thekitchenbucketlist.com);
- By implementing the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (“WCAG”);
- Accessibility standards developed in collaboration with individuals and organizations worldwide through the World Wide Web Consortium (“W3C”) process;
- With the goal of providing a single shared standard for web content accessibility that meets the needs of:
- Governments worldwide.
ADA and WCAG
We have made a genuine effort and commitment to follow best practices for ADA compliance, including auditing and testing our website for accessibility. Please be aware that our efforts to meet current WCAG guidelines are ongoing as we incorporate the necessary accessibility widgets and improvements to make our website as accessible and user-friendly as possible.
This website’s design is compatible with assistive technologies as well as the most recent two major browser versions. Some aspects of the website may not display optimally in Internet Explorer 10, 11, or older browsers. The website is not intended for use with Internet Explorer 9 or earlier versions.
We have no control over the use of any other third-party assistive technologies on our website. These may or may not work for every user and/or every type of disability. We have no control over these third-party assistive technology structures or how they may modify our website to the extent necessary to accommodate every user. We are not responsible for those elements over which we have no control. You use these third-party assistive technologies entirely at your own risk.
We have made reasonable efforts to make our website accessible in accordance with standard business practices; however, if you believe that some content, features, or processes could be improved, we welcome your feedback. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.